Christian Youth Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Youth Forums

A forum for young Christians.

3 posters

"You have so much love in you" =)

Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

"You have so much love in you" =) Empty "You have so much love in you" =)

Post by Cat Norris Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 am

Ahahaha lame name but whatevs, when my friend says it, then it's really funny lol. I like starting new journals. hehehe and i'm tired of my one in CGR. bla.
    Well i had a friend, and her name was morgan, but she is being a real jerk lately. hmph. Okay well here's the story. Okay so friday, last week, then morgan was talking to johnny, and johnny was like why don't you talk to your friend? and morgan was like caitlynn? she's not my friend. She's my aquantence. =O times a million!!!!!!!!! and i was like =O wha??? and she was like no offense! and i was like......what the heck????? and so the rest of this week i'd been dying to say....Morgan, did i invite you to my bbq? and she'll say no. and i'll say then why are you all up in my grill? But i'm not going to cuz her and her friends'll beat me up. =[ so i'm not saying anything, and she's been like why are you all moody? you're being really weird. No offense but your being kinda bi***y. =O what the heck is what i'm thinking! and i'm like not saying anything. at all. hmph that jerk. Well i guess God is just telling me to not be friends with her, cuz she isn't a very good girl. But whatevs. She smells like really BAD BO!!! omg i can barely breathe cuz i sit next to her in social studies. hmph it's soooo disgusting!!! pale lol that's a funny smiley. Well i'm like super bored. I had pizza for dinner and just thinking about morgan and her smells is making me sick and i think i might just throw up. silent ewy! well anywho!!!! OHEMGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS THIS NEW GUY, AND WELL HE IS SUPER DUPER AMAZINGLY HOTTTT!!!! OMG I LOVE HIM!!!! He has brown hair, and he has the most amazing eyes, and he has the most amazing smile!!!!!! omg!!! i was like wow! so when i was taking pics for my page in yearbook, then i went over to these guys (the weird, preppy, and kinda like band geeks but they like like slipknot or whatevs) and then he was sitting there, and then i waslike Very Happy hey there Very Happy and then i was like *blush* can i take your pic for the yearbook? *blush* and he was like yeah *in a cool way* and i took it and omg i was gonna pass out!!! lol i was like woooow! lol but then this other girl marina likes him and is gonna ask him out, but she is like skater, preppy kinda person, and i doubt he is gonna say yes lol but i reallllllllly like him!!!!!!!! lol well i guess that's it lol hehehehehe well....yeah.......yeah that's it lol! OMG! his name is cameron! the new guy who i think is amazingly cute! lol!

Ohemgee..........okay so i went to go buy a song off of iTunes, and then it said my dad's card was declined. and i was like oh there is something wrong with iTunes, and then sarah helped me, but she said it was my dads card, and so he called it, and it said that the ballence was zero dollars, and then he said the IRS took it or whatever, and it was like 2,500 dollars! =O i'm kinda scared, cuz my mom is really mad. =[ i'm really scared tho. =[

Last edited by Cat Norris on Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

"You have so much love in you" =) Empty Re: "You have so much love in you" =)

Post by TacoMan Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 am

*ahem**as if I'm new*Hi Caffeinated Cat! I am Liam.
    How are you? lol!

EDIT:
    Oh, and I put the cat avatar on your profile for a reason Wink
    1. You're Caffeinated Cat (cat with caffeine)
    2. The avatar matches your name Wink
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 am

TacoMan wrote:*ahem**as if I'm new*Hi Caffeinated Cat! I am Liam.
    How are you? lol!

EDIT:
    Oh, and I put the cat avatar on your profile for a reason Wink
    1. You're Caffeinated Cat (cat with caffeine)
    2. The avatar matches your name Wink

Razz Hi thair! Uhmmm tired...kinda....not really lol

FINE! hmph. you can change it back. Razz

for the record...my avatar is a kyle andrews one! and he sings the SUSHI song! lol

affraid OMNJ!! IT'S ALMOST 1!!! i'm in trouble.....
    mokmok1111
    mokmok1111

Post by mokmok1111 Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:25 pm

I hate when you think some one is your friend and then they say they are not. But that joke about the grill was funny.
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 am

mokmok1111 wrote:I hate when you think some one is your friend and then they say they are not. But that joke about the grill was funny.

Yeah! me too! hmph. Yeah lol apperently, none of my friends thought it was.... Neutral

OMG!!! today was really fun cuz like at lunch, then whitney came over, and i was talking with her, and she wanted to go say hi to jessica (jessica sits with the popular people Very Happy ) and so me and whitney hung out there for a while! i felt so better then sitting with mariah and the other people who are mean to me. Crying or Very sad
    Well anywho, i'm thinking about going to the cyber academy next year (the school shanna goes to) and so last weekend, i took a test on math and reading, and they said that my scores were really amazing for the reading and the math the not low and not super good like the reading, but they said it was still really good! Very Happy and so i'm going for an interview like this monday or next monday lol. I have a soccer game tomorrow! woot woot! i'm excited but it's in the morning....ugh. Well i guess that's it....i'm eating popcorn...lol
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    mokmok1111 wrote:I hate when you think some one is your friend and then they say they are not. But that joke about the grill was funny.

Yeah! me too! hmph. Yeah lol apperently, none of my friends thought it was.... Neutral

OMG!!! today was really fun cuz like at lunch, then whitney came over, and i was talking with her, and she wanted to go say hi to jessica (jessica sits with the popular people Very Happy ) and so me and whitney hung out there for a while! i felt so better then sitting with mariah and the other people who are mean to me. Crying or Very sad
    Well anywho, i'm thinking about going to the cyber academy next year (the school shanna goes to) and so last weekend, i took a test on math and reading, and they said that my scores were really amazing for the reading and the math the not low and not super good like the reading, but they said it was still really good! Very Happy and so i'm going for an interview like this monday or next monday lol. I have a soccer game tomorrow! woot woot! i'm excited but it's in the morning....ugh. Well i guess that's it....i'm eating popcorn...lol
    and posting. tongue lol! affraid

so how's it going?
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 pm

TacoMan wrote:
    and posting. tongue lol! affraid

so how's it going?

clown yupp! bounce

WE WON OUR SOCCER GAME!!! 6 to nothing!!! lol and i scored the last goal!!!!! Very Happy flower I was super happy!!! i like kicked it right over the goal keepers head!!!! lol it felt amazing!! so for the three years i've been playing soccer, i've scored two goals....that's lame lol but this one was awesome! lol Very Happy

Well anywho that was the highlight of my day! lol yeah so i'm really happy! lol but i'm really hungry...yeah lol

Liam, you should change my name to something else....it sounds like i'm a guy.....you should change it to....to.....idk something....something idk lol

well anywho goodnight world Sleep

Last edited by Cat Norris on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want a name change....wait i demand one.....jk lol)
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    clown yupp! bounce

WE WON OUR SOCCER GAME!!! 6 to nothing!!! lol and i scored the last goal!!!!! Very Happy flower I was super happy!!! i like kicked it right over the goal keepers head!!!! lol it felt amazing!! so for the three years i've been playing soccer, i've scored two goals....that's lame lol but this one was awesome! lol Very Happy

Well anywho that was the highlight of my day! lol yeah so i'm really happy! lol but i'm really hungry...yeah lol

Liam, you should change my name to something else....it sounds like i'm a guy.....you should change it to....to.....idk something....something idk lol

well anywho goodnight world Sleep
    You really like my smiley collection I see. Very Happy
    Do you actually like playing soccer?

You know, I could always rename you something worse so keep that in mind. Wink
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:13 pm

TacoMan wrote:
    You really like my smiley collection I see. Very Happy
    Do you actually like playing soccer?

You know, I could always rename you something worse so keep that in mind. Wink

yeah! lol i like the cat and the bunny one the best!! lol didja make those yourself?
    yeah lol it's really fun! lol

okay....fffffiiiinnnnneeee! i'll stick with this.... cyclops flower

lol i'm tired....i stayed up too late last night..... bounce
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 am

oh wow... Crying or Very sad the end of today was just horrible. Crying or Very sad

mall cop was okay. i just don't really like watching tv or movies anymore. they are mostly all stupid. idk.

i don't feel good either. I'm super sore. like my stomach and legs hurt really bad. my mom gave me advil but that didn't help. i think i'm going to go to sleep. i really don't feel good. and i can't see anything because my contacs are foggy from crying.
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 am

Aww, so sad. *hugs*

It's okay. How's it going now?
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 am

TacoMan wrote:Aww, so sad. *hugs*

It's okay. How's it going now?

yeah. thanks for the hug! *hugs*

uhmmmmm not so great lol i got an infection on my finger from chewing my nails.... Sad and now it hurts like really bad!!!! ugh! and it's all fat. Neutral i'm really embarrassed Embarassed , but i went to the doctor and got some medicine so it's all good....it'll be feeling better by tomorrow, but it just hurts really bad to touch it. i'm never going to chew my nails again.

But anywho! i finished my major project for yearbook, it's a progression of me getting older (edited with gimp Razz ) and yeah it looks alright....kinda weird lol i don't really like it lol! dang it....the nurse at my school said i was 5 foot 1 and then when i went to the doctors, the lady said i was 5 and a quarter!!!! i was like what???? that's impossible!! you're wrong!! jk i didn't say that...but i was kinda mad lol idk. anywho i have a 93 in social studies!!!! woot woot!! and my stupid group for the oregon trail in that class all have f's!!! and lower!! and i don't care about that one bit!! i came over after i saw my grade, and i was like i have a 93!! ha ha and HA!! jk i just did that to johnny and josh cuz they were bugging the heck out of me! ugh johnny is such a stupid head!!!! ugh and josh like i swear he likes me or something! he like keeps on pushing my desk back, and i'm like stop it!! gosh! and he's like well why don't you just pull my feet off *wink wink* and i'm like uhhh no! get your dang feet off my desk!!! i don't like him!! he has a friggin mustace!!!!!! affraid and it scares me! and johnny's like singing and i'm like johnny shut up... Neutral and he's like do you want to die? and i'm like Rolling Eyes Neutral and he's like i could kill you! and i'm like srsly johnny srsly? that is soooo stupid!!! gosh!! i dun like any one of them!! so annoying! and yesterday, morgan was like trying to get josh's feet of MY desk! and i'm like giving her this look like i don't need your help Neutral but she doesn't get it i guess! i don't get it! she's like we're not friends! affraid and then she is acting like i'm her friend? i don't get it!! Rolling Eyes but whatevs! i don't need her as a friend, she was a really bad influence. anywho i think i'm gonna go get ready for bed...yeah....i'm tired.....i want almonds....they sound really good lol
    mokmok1111
    mokmok1111

Post by mokmok1111 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey hows it going? afro
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

mokmok1111 wrote:Hey hows it going? afro

*shrugs* alright i guess. my finger hurts really bad. Neutral school was really boring too. as always though. so nothin new. my finger is really fat. it's bugging me.
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 am

Cat Norris wrote:*shrugs* alright i guess. my finger hurts really bad. Neutral school was really boring too. as always though. so nothin new. my finger is really fat. it's bugging me.
    just be lucky you're not a gorilla. you couldn't pick your nose Wink
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 am

TacoMan wrote:

what?? lol okay? lol yeah...lol okay...i can think of someone who would think that was really funny lol

anywho lol it's raining, idk if i'm gonna have my soccer game tomorrow or not lol but whatevs lol my finger doesn't hurt as bad lol
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:

what?? lol okay? lol yeah...lol okay...i can think of someone who would think that was really funny lol

anywho lol it's raining, idk if i'm gonna have my soccer game tomorrow or not lol but whatevs lol my finger doesn't hurt as bad lol
    who, me?

look on the bright side...if it's wet, you can make slide tackles even easier Wink
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 am

TacoMan wrote:
    who, me?

look on the bright side...if it's wet, you can make slide tackles even easier Wink

well you and my friend whitney lol! she would like laugh...a lot lol she laughed at something really disterbing...ewww. lol

Lol!! that's true!! lol yeah!!
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:
    who, me?

well you and my friend whitney lol! she would like laugh...a lot lol she laughed at something really disterbing...ewww. lol

Lol!! that's true!! lol yeah!!
    affraid and I have to fix this smiley too

lol lol lol...*ahem* why do you use lol as if it's actually a word? Suspect
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:36 am

TacoMan wrote:

lol otay

Cuz i'm cute and i can do that! Razz jk uhmmm cuz big birds my master and told me to lol jk idk i've gotten used to it...and if i don't use it, then i'll sound like a boring...lame...stick in the mudd....kind of person...and i'm a preppy happy loving person! lol
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:

lol otay

Cuz i'm cute and i can do that! Razz jk uhmmm cuz big birds my master and told me to lol jk idk i've gotten used to it...and if i don't use it, then i'll sound like a boring...lame...stick in the mudd....kind of person...and i'm a preppy happy loving person! lol
    Rolling Eyes
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 am

you are now admin cheers
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 am

TacoMan wrote:you are now admin cheers

whoa! when did that happen??
    TacoMan
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 am

Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:you are now admin cheers

whoa! when did that happen??
    yesterday I promoted you Wink
    Cat Norris
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Hello:

Post by Cat Norris Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 am

TacoMan wrote:

yesterday I promoted you Wink

oh kewl! lol so what do i get to do if i'm an admin? i get to feel special, right??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm