Christian Youth Forums

A forum for young Christians.


    One Day at a Time.

    Share
    avatar
    mokmok1111

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Georgia

    One Day at a Time.

    Post by mokmok1111 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 am

    Well here is my journal. So I guess I will start with what happened today. Today we went to the Pizza buffet for lunch then went to Sams. My mom did not have her Sams card so we did not get to shop there yet. So my dad called and he was coming to Macon to put this alarm in this house so we used his card to get in sams and get gas. But before that I we went to Wal-mart and my mom got my brother a Mp player. Then we get out to the car and he mess it up. He did not mean to. I all so did not get to get fit for mu tux. I did call and ask about it and I am going monday. I all so called and order Gloria's Flower. So I got that done. Then we went to Dairy Queen with my dad. after that my dad went to the house to work and we took my bro to Church to practice. Then we went to my grandparents house, me and my mom. My mom help Zack with his home work. I did talk to Gloria there. So I have had a good day. Busy, and the next few weeks are going to be busy too.
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by TacoMan on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 am

    Wow, someone has a lot to be doing right now!

    How's it going?
    avatar
    mokmok1111

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Georgia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by mokmok1111 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:20 pm

    TacoMan wrote:Wow, someone has a lot to be doing right now!

    How's it going?

    I sure do. It is going good. Today mom is going to go vist her Aunt.
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by TacoMan on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

    mokmok1111 wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:Wow, someone has a lot to be doing right now!

    How's it going?

    I sure do. It is going good. Today Mom is going to go visit her Aunt.
    So what have you been doing lately? Are you still playing Wii Fit?
    avatar
    mokmok1111

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Georgia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by mokmok1111 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

    TacoMan wrote:
    mokmok1111 wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:Wow, someone has a lot to be doing right now!

    How's it going?

    I sure do. It is going good. Today Mom is going to go visit her Aunt.
    So what have you been doing lately? Are you still playing Wii Fit?

    Just talking on the phone and running to a bunch of different places. We have not played the Wii fit in about a month or so. We just can not find the time. Today is going to be a busy day. I have to go pay for Gloria's flower for prom, get fitted for my tux, drop the papers off by Brother Brads house so we can go on our trip.
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by TacoMan on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:24 am

    mokmok1111 wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:
    mokmok1111 wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:Wow, someone has a lot to be doing right now!

    How's it going?

    I sure do. It is going good. Today Mom is going to go visit her Aunt.
    So what have you been doing lately? Are you still playing Wii Fit?

    Just talking on the phone and running to a bunch of different places. We have not played the Wii fit in about a month or so. We just can not find the time. Today is going to be a busy day. I have to go pay for Gloria's flower for prom, get fitted for my tux, drop the papers off by Brother Brads house so we can go on our trip.
    me neither lol I unlocked everything!
    busy, busy, busy...eating out too I presume. Neutral
    avatar
    mokmok1111

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Georgia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by mokmok1111 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm

    TacoMan wrote:
    me neither lol I unlocked everything!
    busy, busy, busy...eating out too I presume. Neutral

    I know, I unlocked everything too. Yep very busy. Today I am going to eat with My grandparents.
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by TacoMan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:47 am

    mokmok1111 wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:
    me neither lol I unlocked everything!
    busy, busy, busy...eating out too I presume. Neutral

    I know, I unlocked everything too. Yep very busy. Today I am going to eat with My grandparents.
    How many hours total? I've only done about 5 hours lol!

    Eating out? Suspect

    Sponsored content

    Re: One Day at a Time.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:06 pm