Christian Youth Forums

A forum for young Christians.


    Metro Station

    Share
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:04 am

    I love their music....but they kinda scare me....but their music is awesome i love love love love love love love seventeen forever, wish we were older, control, and shake it Very Happy
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:10 pm

    Cat Norris wrote:I love their music....but they kinda scare me....but their music is awesome i love love love love love love love seventeen forever, wish we were older, control, and shake it Very Happy
    I've only heard 17 Forever and Shake It but they're both awesome!
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm

    TacoMan wrote:
    I've only heard 17 Forever and Shake It but they're both awesome!

    yeah! they are awesome! but you need to hear wish we were older and control!! lol
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

    Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:
    I've only heard 17 Forever and Shake It but they're both awesome!

    yeah! they are awesome! but you need to hear wish we were older and control!! lol
    well let me hear them Very Happy
    but how?
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 pm

    TacoMan wrote:
    well let me hear them Very Happy
    but how?

    uhmmm.....uhmmmmmmmmmmm.....come here!!! lol jk uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno!!!! *whines*
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

    Cat Norris wrote:
    TacoMan wrote:
    well let me hear them Very Happy
    but how?

    uhmmm.....uhmmmmmmmmmmm.....come here!!! lol jk uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno!!!! *whines*
    *cough*
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 am

    OMG!! i love the metro station song california!! Very Happy omg!! lol i love it!! Very Happy i wanna buy it...
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm

    I need more music
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Sun May 03, 2009 8:29 am

    yeah, you do lol how much moosic do ya have?
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 am

    I have 643 songs, about 30 videos, and about 150 photos
    avatar
    Cat Norris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Wonderland

    Character sheet
    Hello:

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Cat Norris on Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 am

    ahaha!! lol i haz almost 5000 songs, but i don't have that many videos...but i have like 600 photos...lol and a ton of podcasts....lol
    avatar
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2009-02-17
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by TacoMan on Thu May 14, 2009 11:20 am

    fail Twisted Evil

    Sponsored content

    Re: Metro Station

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:04 pm