11% [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    22% [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    G*AG

Forum topics

Post by G*AG on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

I've got a few more ideas for you.

-Arts/poetry, for displaying poetry, stories, and songs people write, along with pictures (photography) and drawing/paintings. The writing and art sections should probably be separated. Just so people can express themselves and get other's opinions (for pictures, it should probably not pictures of yourself. Maybe you could make a different forum for that.)

-Music music music!!, Instruments, bands, Christian bands, vocals, Christian music festivals, and a place for people to post chords and tabs for other members who play.

-Advice DONE

-Christian services, to talk about things your church or youth group do to help the community and things that you enjoy doing to help out or spread God's word! You could probably have a prayer requests thread too

-Sports/fitness. DONE

-Fun & games DONE

-Boys and girls. Youth/Teenagers (Life Issues sub-forum) DONE

-School. A place to ask for social advice, talk about friends, peer pressure, clubs, etc. (could probably put that with your academic forums).

-Journals DONE
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Forum topics

Post by TacoMan on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 am

G*AG wrote:I've got a few more ideas for you.

-Arts/poetry, for displaying poetry, stories, and songs people write, along with pictures (photography) and drawing/paintings. The writing and art sections should probably be separated. Just so people can express themselves and get other's opinions (for pictures, it should probably not pictures of yourself. Maybe you could make a different forum for that.)

-Music music music!!, Instruments, bands, Christian bands, vocals, Christian music festivals, and a place for people to post chords and tabs for other members who play.

-Advice, everyone has problems they would like advice on (as long as it fits the community rules of coarse Wink)

-Christian services, to talk about things your church or youth group do to help the community and things that you enjoy doing to help out or spread God's word! You could probably have a prayer requests thread too

-Sports/fitness. What you do to stay in shape, questions about how to get in shape. Sports you love.

-Fun & games (maybe for when it gets a little more active.) I saw an idea for hangman and I thought that would be fun. I'm sure we can think of more! Polls, quizzes, and surveys would be fun.

-Boys and girls. Need advice on a boy or girl and want another Christian teen's perspective? Have a crush you can't figure out? Or are you worried about a friend; a relationship?

-School. A place to ask for social advice, talk about friends, peer pressure, clubs, ect. (could probably put that with your academic forums).

-Maybe journals too

Let me know what you think of my ideas. I'm putting you to work. Wink But it will be worth it for getting more members. If I can help with it I will.
    scratch And here I am wondering why you don't run the site!
    You can...check your new title!
    G*AG

Post by G*AG on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

6Strings21Frets wrote:

-Advice, everyone has problems they would like advice on (as long as it fits the community rules of coarse Wink)

-Sports/fitness. What you do to stay in shape, questions about how to get in shape. Sports you love.

-Fun & games (maybe for when it gets a little more active.) I saw an idea for hangman and I thought that would be fun. I'm sure we can think of more! Polls, quizzes, and surveys would be fun.

-Boys and girls. Need advice on a boy or girl and want another Christian teen's perspective? Have a crush you can't figure out? Or are you worried about a friend; a relationship?

-School. A place to ask for social advice, talk about friends, peer pressure, clubs, ect. (could probably put that with your academic forums).

-Maybe journals too

Let me know what you think of my ideas. I'm putting you to work. Wink But it will be worth it for getting more members. If I can help with it I will.
    haha. Why thank you. I think that you shouldn't say no boys allowed in the girls forum though, because that just adds to the temptation. Wink Boys and girls can help each other out, but just to have a forum for each gender is nice. If a guy would like to offer advice in the girl's forum he may if he thinks he can be of help. We're all Christians here!
    guitar_girlzoe

Post by guitar_girlzoe on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 am

GA*G took all my ideas Sad
    JK Very Happy

BUt yeah Liam, I agree with rachel.
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 am

G*AG wrote:
    6Strings21Frets wrote:

-Maybe journals too

haha. Why thank you. I think that you shouldn't say no boys allowed in the girls forum though, because that just adds to the temptation. Wink Boys and girls can help each other out, but just to have a forum for each gender is nice. If a guy would like to offer advice in the girl's forum he may if he thinks he can be of help. We're all Christians here!
    I know, but other Christian sites I know of with girl/boy forums have announcements saying no girls in boys and no boys in girls Wink
    Did I forget to put that on the girl forum? NO BOYS IN GIRL FORUM? I should probably do that and change it to no posting and PM if you have advice. What do you girls think?

[wow]Hi...what does this do?[/wow]
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

i know im new here but if im allowed to add my 2 cents, a boy/girl forum isnt necessarily a good idea. guys and girls would then just annoy the opposite sex's forum. and i think this forum is really cool btw Smile
    G*AG

Post by G*AG on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:17 pm

computergeek93 wrote:i know im new here but if im allowed to add my 2 cents, a boy/girl forum isnt necessarily a good idea. guys and girls would then just annoy the opposite sex's forum. and i think this forum is really cool btw Smile
    That's why I was thinking they could be combined, but we could get rid of them and just save it for the advice thread. And welcome to the forums.
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 am

why thank you. (ps, i love the smilies Smile )

bom
    cheers
    affraid
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:47 am

G*AG wrote:That's why I was thinking they could be combined, but we could get rid of them and just save it for the advice thread. And welcome to the forums.
    Done.
    G*AG

Post by G*AG on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 am

Your teenage/youth forum sounds like a good idea. Smile
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:27 pm

'tis a good idea!
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

Okey-dokey Very Happy might just do that as a sub-forum under Life Issues. What do you guys think?
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm

that works too Razz
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:13 am

computergeek93 wrote:that works too Razz
    done...and I've added moderator requests, so if anyone wants to help out, post there.
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 am

-Advice DONE

-Sports/fitness. DONE

-Fun & games DONE

-Boys and girls. Youth/Teenagers (Life Issues sub-forum) DONE

-Maybe journals too

computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm

what about a cheap post forum?
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 am

computergeek93 wrote:what about a cheap post forum?
    I'm considering doing that for the fun and games forum. I still need to respond to BSPE about how to do it.

Then again, I might just do it as a CPF but with a different name
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:48 pm

most definitely journals. they are something that is awesome to have, a personal posting place if you will.
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 am

computergeek93 wrote:most definitely journals. they are something that is awesome to have, a personal posting place if you will.
    done...and general discussion is in too.
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Songwriting forum is...

Post by TacoMan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 8:23 pm