Christian Youth Forums

A forum for young Christians.

computergeek93

computergeek93

Re: computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm

hi. im i jam for God on CGR, and i doubt ne1 here knows me, but i joined Razz. nice smiley set btw What a Face
    G*AG

Post by G*AG on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm

computergeek93 wrote:hi. im i jam for God on CGR, and i doubt ne1 here knows me, but i joined Razz. nice smiley set btw What a Face
    I remember you. Welcome and thank you for adding one more to our member's list. Very Happy
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 am

computergeek93 wrote:hi. im i jam for God on CGR, and i doubt ne1 here knows me, but i joined Razz. nice smiley set btw What a Face
    welcome to the forum! you are member no. 6!
    ATM, G*AG and I are the only admins, but I own the site. Very Happy

So how's it going?
    G*AG

Post by G*AG on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:37 am

6Strings21Frets wrote:
    welcome to the forum! you are member no. 6!
    ATM, G*AG and I are the only admins, but I own the site. Very Happy

So how's it going?
    And for the number of members we have at the moment, one really should be enough. Wink I'll just be the backup for now *waits* Razz

I Jam For God, I do remember you, but I don't believe I know your name, or much about you. Want to introduce yourself a bit more?
    computergeek93

Post by computergeek93 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:15 pm

sure! im 15 and a half, my name is Joel, I live in the south (i'm always careful about how much information i post about where I live, although there doesnt seem to be TOO much traffic here yet Smile ) I'm a highschool freshman, I homeschool, and take rosetta stone french Razz Razz i saw 6strings's sig, clicked the link, and joined. i must say the smiley selection is amazing here Very Happy. So yeah, anyway, i play guitar, have been for 6 years, and I am currently in a band with my best friend. we are a professionally recording an EP for release on iTunes next winter if all goes well. I listen to a lot of music, mostly fueledbyramen records, but other stuff too, like mayday parade, the rocket summer, etc. i play every wed. night at my youth group with my youth band (ironically with the same people in my other band).

so if there's anything else you wanna know, go head and ask Razz
    mokmok1111

Post by mokmok1111 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:52 pm

computergeek93 wrote:sure! im 15 and a half, my name is Joel, I live in the south (i'm always careful about how much information i post about where I live, although there doesnt seem to be TOO much traffic here yet Smile ) I'm a highschool freshman, I homeschool, and take rosetta stone french Razz Razz i saw 6strings's sig, clicked the link, and joined. i must say the smiley selection is amazing here Very Happy. So yeah, anyway, i play guitar, have been for 6 years, and I am currently in a band with my best friend. we are a professionally recording an EP for release on iTunes next winter if all goes well. I listen to a lot of music, mostly fueledbyramen records, but other stuff too, like mayday parade, the rocket summer, etc. i play every wed. night at my youth group with my youth band (ironically with the same people in my other band).

I am homeschooled too. So how long have you been homeschooled.
    TacoMan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TacoMan on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:17 am

computergeek93 wrote:i must say the smiley selection is amazing here Very Happy.

a couple of things...
    1. Thanks for the comment on my smileys Very Happy
    2. What guitar/s do you have?
    3. What do you plan on doing once you leave school?
    4. *insert question*
    marquee tags? w00t!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm